Thursday, May 19, 2005

Just a Note about the books I plan on reading this summer

Starting today, I am beginning to read Freakonomics: A Rouge Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner. This book is a New York Times bestseller. It was recommended to me by one of my professors, Hefner, at the College of Charleston.

Here's a list of other books I plan on reading soon:


  • Freakonomics: A Rouge Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything
  • Liar's Poker: Rising Through the Wreckage on Wall Street
  • The Working Poor : Invisible in America
  • Final Accounting : Ambition, Greed and the Fall of Arthur Andersen
  • Naked Economics: Undressing the Dismal Science
  • The Coming Generational Storm: What You Need to Know about America's Economic Future (I just recently bought this one, but I am trying to read these in this sequence)

I haven't bought these books or borrowed them from a friend, so I will get to them ASAP:

  • Sex, Drugs & Economics
  • New Ideas from Dead Economists : Revised Edition
  • Armchair Economist: Economics And Everyday Experience
  • The Economics of Life: From Baseball to Affirmative Action to Immigration, How Real-World Issues Affect Our Everyday Life
  • Hidden Order: The Economics of Everyday Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home